Thursday, May 1, 2008

London Week 3

On Monday Alden and I explored Kensington Palace and the Gardens. The palace houses some of Princess Diana's dresses which are beautiful to look at. Upstairs you can tour the King's Staterooms where Alden and I viewed "The Fat Venus" painting as well as the Queen's Staterooms where Alden and I saw some of Queen Victoria's toys. We explored the Princess Diana Memorial Playground from outside the fence and wandered past the Orangery and looked at guests having Formal Tea.

Thanks to Meet.com (I became a member in Seattle), I have found a group of Ex-Pat Mommies in London that I meet up with from time-to-time. On Tuesday, we met at St. James Park and strolled around the paths for awhile. Alden and I went to Anita and Henry's house for lunch and playtime on the floor of her flat.

No comments: